Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) is hiring licensed, board certified/board eligible Pediatricians with 5+ years experience working with children of all ages and various medical conditions. We are looking for knowledgeable and compassionate physicians who are seasoned in the care and well-being of children.
Pediatrician primary responsibilities include:
- Weekday outpatient clinic
- Rotating coverage for newborns at a regional hospital (no OB or general inpatient duties, newborn hospital coverage currently 1:8)
- On call duty is phone-based and shared with a large group
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience in pediatric medicine
- Licensed in Rhode Island
- Board certified through American Board of Pediatrics
- Experience caring for multi-cultural patients
- Bilingual helpful but not required
PCHC Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage
- NHSC Site
- State Loan Repayment
- J1 waivers/H1B visas
PCHC is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team. Our clinics are NCQA Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.