Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. (PCHC) is seeking a Pediatric Dentist for a part-time clinical faculty position. In 2018, PCHC will be a clinical rotation for the Pediatric Dental Residency Program affiliated with NYU Langone-Dental Medicine locally based at St. Joseph Health Services of Rhode Island. This position will include oversight of up to four residents in the beautifully renovated, state-of-the-art PCHC Dental Clinic on Prairie Avenue in Providence.
Major responsibilities include patient care in clinic; teaching pediatric dental residents.
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited school of Dentistry
- Board certified or a candidate for board certification in pediatric dentistry
- Licensed to practice dentistry in Rhode Island
Ideal candidates will also have experience:
- Treating children with special health care needs, including children who have complex medical conditions, physical or developmental disabilities
- Providing dental care with minimal conscious sedation are highly desirable
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center and the largest community health center in Rhode Island. Established in 1968, PCHC has 425 employees based at 11 facilities in Providence and the surrounding communities. PCHC Dental has 37 employees including dentists, registered dental hygienists and dental assistants serving patients age 1 – 19 and pregnant patients at PCHC Prairie Avenue location and adult patients at PCHC Crossroads location
All inquiries will remain confidential.
PCHC is a is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.