Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. (PCHC) is seeking a full-time Pediatric Dentist for a clinical position. Our recently renovated, state-of-the-art facility has two floors and is equipped with 6 quiet rooms and nitrous oxide capabilities.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. has created a generous and competitive benefits package that has helped to recruit some of the area’s most prestigious providers to our team. Our providers take care of our patients – and we know it’s our job to take care of our providers.
- Generous Salary
- Relocation Services
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans for individuals and families
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Personal, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, CME and more
- Bonuses – Incentive and Longevity
- Retirement plans and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs – child care, eldercare, financial and more
- Loan repayment opportunities
Major responsibilities include pediatric patient care. Schedule may include some evening and Saturday hours if preferred.
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited school of Dentistry
- Board certified or a candidate for board certification in pediatric dentistry
- Licensed to practice dentistry in Rhode Island
Ideal candidates will also have experience:
- Treating children with special health care needs, including children who have complex medical conditions, physical or developmental disabilities
- Providing dental care with minimal conscious sedation are highly desirable
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.