Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
PCHC is recruiting board certified/eligible internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics. Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in Providence, Rhode Island.
Primary responsibilities include weekday outpatient clinic (no inpatient). On call duty is phone-based and shared with a large group.
We offer Internal Medicine Physicians:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage
- State Loan Repayment
- NHSC Site, J1 Waivers and H1b Visas
- Weekday Outpatient Practice – no inpatient
- Beautiful Providence, Rhode Island
- Diverse Multicultural Community
What we look for:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued
PCHC is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team. Our clinics are NCQA Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.