Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
INTEGRATED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Provider
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)/Psychologists (PsyD, PhD)
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC), Providence, Rhode Island
- Are you an LICSW/Psychologist looking to expand your skills by working in primary care?
- Do you enjoy working with children, adolescents and adults in a clinical model that is short-term, evidence-based and fast-paced?
- Do you want to provide services at the front line where patients first get their care as an integral member of the primary care team?
PCHC, the largest network of community health centers in Rhode Island, has been a vital part of the community for 50 years. Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, high quality, primary care to the residents of Providence and surrounding communities regardless of their ability to pay.
The Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician is embedded within the primary care clinic team. This person works directly with the team to assess individuals with behavioral health and /or substance abuse issues and to provide brief treatment services within the clinical setting for children and adults with chronic medical diseases.
- Master’s or Doctorate in Social Work or Psychology from an accredited college/university.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Rhode Island (LICSW) or Psychologist (PsyD, PhD) and CPR certification required.
- Commitment to community health and diverse patient population
- Previous EHR experience preferred
- Experience working in a medical setting is preferred, but training will be provided for those without.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
PCHC offers an excellent Benefits Package, Competitive Salary, Incentives, and Six weeks Paid Time Off. PCHC participates in NHSC Loan Repayment and State-sponsored Student Loan Repayment.
ABOUT PCHC: Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center and the largest community health center in Rhode Island. Established in 1968, PCHC has 500 employees based at 11 facilities in Providence and the surrounding communities.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
PCHC is a is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.