Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. (PCHC) is recruiting a General Dentist to join our team of providers caring for the underserved children in Providence.
We are seeking an experienced Dentist to provide preventive and restorative services in dentistry, promoting optimum oral health.
- Provide direct care to patients
- Consultation to other PCHC health care providers
- Oral health care education to patients and their caregivers
- Graduate of an accredited school of Dentistry
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in Rhode Island
- Maintain on-going professional education and certification as mandated by specialty board or state regulation
- Experience in primary care community health setting preferred
- Some experience in pediatric dentistry helpful
- Bilingual (Spanish) valued but not required
About PCHC Dental: PCHC Dental Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility with two floors, 22 dental chairs, six quiet rooms and nitrous oxide capabilities. Our dental clinic employs 40 people including dentists, registered dental hygienists and dental assistants serving patients age 1 – 19 and pregnant women at PCHC Dental Clinic on Prairie Avenue; and serving adult homeless patients at PCHC Crossroads location.
ABOUT PCHC: Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center and the largest community health center in Rhode Island. Established in 1968, PCHC has 500 employees based at 11 facilities in Providence and the surrounding communities.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
PCHC is a is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.