Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
We are recruiting for full-time or part-time Internal Medicine-Psychiatry Physician to join our team.
- Primary care clinic is a patient-centered medical home embedded within a regional psychiatry facility
- Operates as part of a larger multi-site urban community health center focused on total population health
- Patients are 18+ years of age, most with co-exiting SPMI conditions
- Weekday outpatient clinic. No weekends.
- Double board-certified or board-eligible Internal Medicine-Psychiatry with experience and interest in community health and patient-centered care;
- 3+ years of experience working with complex and high-risk populations
- Works collaboratively with primary care team, community health workers, nurse care managers, psychiatrists and other specialists
- Medical License in Rhode Island
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Bilingual and bicultural skills valued but not required.
We offer a fulfilling career for those who want to make a difference in the community and desire a patient-centered care team approach to healthcare.
- PCHC has been serving the community for over 50 years.
- PCHC clinics provide integrated behavioral health, nurse care management, and in-house optometry, podiatry, dental and asthma/allergy
- PCHC provides care for 60,000 patients in Providence
- Despite significant barriers to care, PCHC delivers some of the highest quality care among all community health centers in the United States.
- Competitive Salary, CME and Paid Time Off, Quarterly Incentives
- Excellent Benefits Package including matched Retirement Savings
- FTCA Malpractice with Lifetime Tail Coverage
- NHSC and State Loan Repayment eligible
- J1 waivers and H1B visas
ABOUT PCHC: Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center and the largest community health center in Rhode Island. Established in 1968, PCHC has 500 employees based at 11 facilities in Providence and the surrounding communities.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
PCHC is a is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.