Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Family Medicine Making a Difference in Providence, Rhode Island
Dr. Nadine Hewamudalige shares how she and her colleagues build a community for their patients.
Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner for Express/Urgent Care
Do you want to grow your career in Urgent Care?
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) Express Clinic located on Prairie Avenue in Providence is recruiting for an experienced urgent care provider to join our team. We are gearing up for the expansion of our Express Care clinics! It’s an exciting time to join our organization.
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with urgent care and emergency medicine. (Family Medicine Physicians, Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants will be considered)
- Desire to work in a community health setting working with a diverse multi-cultural patient population
- Multi-lingual candidates highly valued (but not required)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Matched Retirement Savings
- Professional Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision care plans
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Apply today with your CV and a cover letter sharing what you can bring to PCHC Express to help us meet the growing needs in Providence.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.