Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Family Medicine Making a Difference in Providence, Rhode Island
Dr. Nadine Hewamudalige shares how she and her colleagues build a community for their patients.
Urgent Care – Family Physician
PCHC is hiring a Family Physician with Urgent Care Experience for Providence Community Health Centers Express Clinic
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) Express Clinic located in the state-of-the-art flagship clinic on Prairie Avenue in Providence, Rhode Island is recruiting for an experienced urgent care physician. We are gearing up for the expansion of our Express Care clinics! It’s an exciting time to join our Express Care team.
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island with a large Express Clinic (urgent care) open 7 days, and a second Express Clinic opening in early 2020. PCHC also has eight neighborhood-based clinics—all NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical homes— with 500 employees delivering some of the highest quality care among all community health centers in the U.S.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician with experience in urgent care preferred
- Desire to work in a community health setting working with a diverse multi-cultural patient population
- Multi-lingual candidates highly valued (but not required)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Matched Retirement Savings
- Professional Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision care plans
- Flexible Paid Time Off
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.