Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Family Medicine Making a Difference in Providence, Rhode Island
Dr. Nadine Hewamudalige shares how she and her colleagues build a community for their patients.
This position is full-time – four extended weekdays – an outpatient practice with rotating coverage for newborns at a regional hospital (no OB or general inpatient duties); On-call duty is phone-based and shared with a large group; Newborn hospital coverage is currently 1:8.
- Our neighborhood-based clinics are NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical homes that serve a multicultural population
- Providers at PCHC have dedicated RNs and dedicated bilingual Medical Assistants on their care team
- Our clinic care teams also include behavioral health counselors, nurse case managers, and community health advocates
- In-house services include optometry, podiatry and asthma/allergy services.
- Teaching opportunities are available
- Generous Salary
- Incentives for Quality Care
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Malpractice Coverage
- NHSC Site
- State Loan Repayment
- J1 waivers and H1B visas
- Diverse multi-cultural population
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine. Must have current M.D. or D.O. license in Rhode Island.
- As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the credentialing instructions.
- Shall have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support. (BLS).
- English/Spanish Bilingual preferred but not required
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.