Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Our Providers Make a Difference Everyday. Join Our Team.
Are You Passionate About Fighting Asthma?
Join a health center whose vision is to eliminate environmentally-mediated asthma in the community. Providence Community Health Centers is looking for Allergy-Asthma specialist to join our team, full-time or part-time. Scope of practice includes asthma, allergies, eczema, sinuses, med allergies, food allergies, urticaria, angioedema, venom and more!
Providence Community Health Centers (PCHC) is the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Rhode Island, has eight neighborhood-based clinics—all NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical homes— with 500 employees serving 60,000 patients. PCHC delivers some of the highest quality care among all community health centers in the U.S.
- Weekday outpatient practice offering great work/life balance
- Asthma-Allergy Services are in-house referrals from our 85+ providers: Family Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, Ob-Gyns, Nurse Practitioners
- Team based care – each provider has a dedicated RN and medical assistant
- PCHC clinics provide integrated behavioral health, nurse care management, and in-house optometry, podiatry in addition to asthma/allergy
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive Bonuses Based on Quality Measures Paid Quarterly
- Excellent Benefits Package Including Matched Retirement Savings
- FTCA Malpractice with Lifetime Tail Coverage
- 6 weeks Flexible Paid Time Off
- NHSC Site, State Loan Repayment, and J1, H1B visas Welcome
About our location:
- Providence known for leading universities and award-winning restaurants
- One hour to Boston; 3 hours to New York City, frequent trains and bus options
- Rhode Island is the “ocean state” with numerous beaches, bays and inlets for boating, fishing, kayaking and other water sports.